The most Beautiful and Generous Sugar babies and Daddies

Friday, September 25, 2009

How did I get here.....

Hello there,

My name is, well, I am not going to tell you my name. What I can tell you is how I got here. I am in the middle of a crisis and I finally confessed to my friend cause I needed some advice. You see I am a married man with two grown children and I am a sugardaddy. What is a sugardady? A sugardaddy is a man mostly married who has a girlfriend in addition to having a wife. As a sugardaddy I take care of all the financial needs of my sugarbaby. This sounds glamours from a far and what I can tell you is I am in a real mess right now. Well I wish I had time to write more right now but its 5:31 friday night and I have two dates.... First with the wife then with my Sugarbaby. Good thing I am in good shape! I will write later tonight or tomorrow and fill you in more. Till then...

JD

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love this ... omg ... Daddy this brings back some memories !!!

    ReplyDelete