The most Beautiful and Generous Sugar babies and Daddies

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Drinks at Sunset....

I took off early from the office to go get my girl and take her down to the beach for a late lunch early dinner... We went to Duke's in Malibu. She had her hair up in a pony tail and a lil denim skirt on. She was wearing flip-flops and a thank top with a hoddie on as well. We looked like quite the pair. I was in my suit and she looked like my daughter. This isn't the first time we looked this way its interesting the looks I get. We had a couple glasses of wine and just talked. She was telling me all the details of her day and I just say and listened. She can talk and talk and talk and I just love it. There is something about her, that I can just soak in every word. She gets so excited over the smallest details, its soo cute. She wanted to know about my day so I gave her as much as I could. Typical day at the office. Phone calls, meetings, hand shaking the normal routine for someone like me. We walked on the beach after the drink and appetizers and I took of my shoes and socks and walked in the sand with her. I put my arm around her and she laid he head against my shoulder as we strolled down the beach watching the sun set. She is an amazing young woman who is going to have one incredible life. I am glad that I have gotten to spend the time with her that I have. She never asks me for gifts, money and you know what I can't give her enough. I love to see her smile... We wrapped up the afternoon with a passionate kiss before we headed back to our cars. I knew this wouldn't be the last time I heard from her tonight.... You see I ordered 4 dozen roses with 100 red pink and white balloons to be put in her apartment while we were out... she will have quite the surprise when she gets home! ;)

JD

1 comment:

  1. Find your best sugar daddy sites online with sugar daddy worldwide dating service company.Sugar daddy worldwide provides online dating services.We are universal online dating service provider with very big list of millionaire sugar daddies.Our sugar daddies are handsome and smart who can make you smile.

    ReplyDelete