The most Beautiful and Generous Sugar babies and Daddies

Friday, April 1, 2011

Opening Day takes on a whole new meaning

For 30 years now I have never missed an opening day at Dodger Stadium and yesterday was no exception. This was the first time I took my Mistress with me. We had a great time. She loved the pageantry of the first day of the baseball season. It was a gorgeous day at the ballpark and I have to say my girl looked even better. She has on a simple tank top and denim shorts. I bought her a jersey and we had a couple beers and hot dogs. She surprisingly new quite a bit about baseball and we enjoyed the tension of the game as the tension between us grew as well. I could help but put my hands on her tanning legs... and her hands may have slipped into my lap as well. The more we drank the more daring we got. I knew I didn't want to create such a scene to attract attention but I will admit we bolted when the game ended and couldn't keep our hands off each other when we got back to the car. She pleased me while I drove back to her place and when the door closed it got wild. We had sex on just about every piece of furniture and in every room of her apartment. It was another perfect opening day... oh yeah the dodgers won too! ;)

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment