The most Beautiful and Generous Sugar babies and Daddies

Monday, April 4, 2011

A Day at the Beach

Wow Saturday was amazing I don't know what was more beautiful the weather in Malibu or my Mistres. Yes I do of course I do it was my mistres hands down. She bought this new bikini http://store.dolcegabbana.com/item/store/DG/tskay/9BEC955A/rr/1/cod10/47122545TS/areaid//sts/ and looked so hot! Laying out on the beach she was the hottest woman as far as the eye could see and guys and girls were taking in her beauty. I was so proud to be the man with her. I rubbed lotion all over her and she moaned slightly and smiled... it was a moan I had definately heard before. After her nap in the sun she grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the water where we both fell in and laughed at ourselves... She looked at me smile then leaned over and we kissed. It was one of those perfect moments, the sun shining on the waves, a slightly cloudy sky with the smell of salt in the air. The seagulls were were flying overhead but none of that matter as I kissing this beautiful woman for what seemed like an eternity. After we spent a couple more hours lounging on the beach we went and got icecream. This girl could get me to do anything, its be a long time since I was having ice cream on the beach, I have to admit I felt like a teenager again. I took the convertible to the beach and driving home with the wind blowing through her hair her oversized sunglasses on she was a picture right out of the glamour magazines. We had an early dinner at one of my favorite sushi bar's. When we got home we made love before I headed home. It was a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment