The most Beautiful and Generous Sugar babies and Daddies

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hockey with my Honey

Thursday night I took my Sugar baby to a Hockey game, it was the Los Angeles Kings vs. the Phoenix Coyotes. My girl is a hockey fan so I do get to enjoy the game. I picked her up and she looked so cute. Hair back in a ponytail, her Los Angeles Kings fitted Jersey on (got that for her at the beginning of the season) She had on the jeans that make her ass look amazing! So the game was great, both teams are battling to get into the playoffs and the winning clinched a playoff spot. So the game was tied and went to a shoot out where the Los Angeles Kings prevailed! We both had a few beers and were pretty good throughout the game, not a whole lot of PDA. Nevertheless, my wife did call during the game and she loves to run her hand up my thigh when my wife calls, she's naughty like that. After the game we made out a lil in the parking lot cause she is just so sexy and she gets a lil horny when she drinks a bit. So we got back to her place and was saying some very sexy things to me as we were getting closer and closer to her place. When we got through the door she dropped to her knees and well you can read between the lines. After she got my full attention ;) I picked her up and took her against the wall. She had her legs wrapped around me as we moaned and groaned working ourselves up to ecstasy. I love it when she is filled up with my essence. We collected ourselves and and kissed a bit more before I said good night. As I was driving home she texted me a picture blowing me a kiss. She is just soo sexy! JD

No comments:

Post a Comment