The most Beautiful and Generous Sugar babies and Daddies

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mexican with the Mistress



Last night I took the mistress out for Mexican. We went to a favorite spot of mine even if it is in the Valley. Last time I was there I sat next to Larry King. It is not uncommon to see celebrities there but that's not the reason I go there. It is truly great authentic Mexican food. I think they still use Lard, even in this day and age. Besides there Margarita's are still at the top of my list. But you are reading to hear about my dining experience, you want to hear about the intensity, the passion that my mistress and I share. Well she didn't disappoint last night, she was stunning! She wore designer jeans and this backless top, heels and perfectly accented jewelry. We had a couple margarita's shared some chips and guacamole, then I felt her foot sliding up my calf. My girl was letting me know it was going to be a good night! I love the looks I get from other people, seeing that she is so much younger then me. Lots of people have puzzled looks are their face like no... no.. she's not really with him??? Or I get the dirty looks from the women who know damm well that she is with me. Then I get the sly grins from the men who are thinking "lucky bastard". I can tell you that when I am with her I am thinking that I am indeed that "lucky bastard".


I like to surprise her often and last night was no exception. Click here to see what I got her. She was ecstatic! I thought she was going to jump me right then and there at the table. We finished up really quick after that and headed back to her place. She couldn't keep her hands off me the entire ride home and it was quite difficult to drive. Her hands rubbing my thighs, she was kissing on my neck. I think I ran a couple of red lights on the way home! OOPS.


When we got back to her place she wanted to be in control. I like these kinds of nights. She slowly undressed. With every new article of clothing removed it is fair to say I was more turned on. When she finally got down to her bra and panties (I have a big panty fetish) I needed to have her. I loved what she did next, she crawled on the floor over to me coming up through my legs and I sat on the chair. She undid my belt, and it went from there. You can understand why I am writing this post so late I am sure, but in case you didn't I needed a nap after work today.


JD

No comments:

Post a Comment